We are excited that you are interested in becoming a member of the North Carolina School Counselor Association! There are a number of benefits to membership including access to resources, reduced registration rates for our annual conference and regional workshops, professional and legislative advocacy and much more!
Check out our NCSCA Brochure 2021-2022 for details about membership.
Please complete the following application to become a member now!
North Carolina School Counselor Association (NCSCA)
9650 Strickland Rd. Suite 103-125
Raleigh NC 27615
How to Reset Your NCSCA Password
1. Click "Forgot Password" at Login Box on the Top Right of the screen
2. Enter your Email Address
3. Enter Code as Shown in Box
4. Click Submit
5. Check Your Email for Directions on Selecting a New Password
Do You Need Your NCSCA Member/ID#?
1. Log into your account on the Top Right of the screen
2. Click "View Profile" at Top Right
3. Your NCSCA ID# is located Here
4. You Can Also Edit Your Profile Here